Friday, December 23, 2011

My first sewing project....Necktie


I have always told myself and to others that with enough courage and determination, you will accomplish something. And that’s what I did with my first sewing project! All this time I have never touch or horse around with sewing machine. If there’s a need to stitch something I’d sew it by hand. These past few weeks, I was having a hard time finding a necktie for my hubby and my son to match. And so I thought of making one! After several search on the internet about how to make it, what to do and the things I need, I have decided to make one. With the help of Purl Soho’s website for the necktie pattern, I did it! And I am proud to share you this DIY project of mine. 




wheeewww...it's not that bad, isn't it? and it's not hard to make too!

No comments:

Post a Comment